The Jewish Mother

While in VA Beach we found this restaurant/bar called The Jewish Mother. Of course, we HAD to go!! It was Passover, we're Jewish, I'm a Jewish Mother!! I thought I should get a discount. They didn't.


I am a Jewish Mother. I do not look like this! Ha!


Very cool stained glass window!

The food was okay, but overpriced ($100 for lunch!). But it was fun, and we were on vacation!

We were there during Passover. We thought it was hysterical that "The Jewish Mother" was decorated for Easter!!

This is my favorite picture of the older boys!:

Every time we go out and the kids get a drink that is served in a bottle, they become a bunch of "drunken hooligans". The act cracks us up every time!


Our little "Pebbles"


Either Elijah is getting in on the "drunken" act, or all the excitement just wore him out! Either way, the booth seemed like a good place to nap!
0 Responses